Pensions contributions and benefits
The SmartPAY e-NAPSA Payment and Collections system is the Bank’s interface for collection of pension contributions from employers.
In Zambia NAPSA (National Pension Scheme Authority) is the body responsible for collection of pensions contributions and distribution of benefits.
● Easy registration of businesses and employees via the online portal.
● Allows registered businesses/ individuals to make contributions on behalf of their employees.
● Members are able to keep track of their contributions.
● Easy processing of benefits once member reaches the required age.
● Improved communications between members and the pensions authority.
NAPSA has various e-channels that members of the scheme can use to access information at their convenience
Check contributions account balance
Download full contribution statement
Check member beneficiary details
Report online any anomalies noted on member account
Register new employees with the scheme.
File/upload monthly returns and generate a Returns Submission Form (eNAPSA Payment Registration Form).
Download member contribution statements for all employees on the employer account